Position –Recruitment Analyst
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Recruitment and Selection
• Administer end to end recruitment
• Initiates the process of obtaining job openings and specifications.
• Assists in maintenance of accurate candidate’s database and performance of database queries.
• Checks voice and e-mail daily and take appropriate action on all messages from candidates.
• Performs telephone contacts and appropriate appointment scheduling of potential candidates for screening.
• Reviews job protocols and works with job managers and other staff to generate telephone scripts for each study.
• Performs reception duties for the front desk.
• Participates in candidate screening procedures, as needed.
• Maintains familiarity with job protocols, candidate schedules, and applicants for each job openings.
• Notifies candidates of employment status.
• Works as a member of the recruiting team to obtain sufficient numbers of qualified participants for each job openings.
• Performing background checking for the newly offered candidate.
• Assists in recruitment administrative duties.
• Assists others in the department as needed.
Prepare and place external postings on appropriate search engines.
• Conduct research and sourcing strategies that drive sufficient volume of quality candidates.
• Establish and maintain a network of contacts for sourcing activity.
• Search proactively for candidates using technologies and tools.
• Conduct a face to face interview and assess the applicant’s qualification based on the position they are applying for.
• Pipelining activities for “hard to fill” roles or for roles that the company is regularly searching for.
• Accountable to treat all candidates in a professional manner, and responsible to ensure that all business is conducted while demonstrating integrity and fairness.
• Operating as the lead point of contact for recruitment and selection queries to clients.
• Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
• Coordinates and Communicate with clients regarding their recruitment needs.
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
• Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to the internal team.
• Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed expectations and commitments.
• Prepare all necessary reports on a daily basis.
• Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
Training and Development
• Identifying training and development need through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with clients.
• Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with their trainer.
• Assist line-managers and trainers solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups
• Research new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and present this research.