- Building an excel based data vault/ playbooks consisting of income statement,- projections, Balance sheet, Revenue analysis, Valuation etc.
- Ability to read internal financials and spot consistencies or a lack of them between regulatory filings to include Tax Returns/IRS Filings and other regulatory filings.
- Reading the General Ledgers, Audit reports and converging to internal financials.
- Co-coordinating with M&A associates on Trans-Continental deal aspects and make updation to the financial model (DCF) accordingly.
- Reading the bank statements and financial statements in order to perform POC analysis.
- Understanding various types of add backs/QofE adjustments that can happen in a financial diligence.
- Performing financial due diligence while doing complex analysis such as working capital analysis, Revenue analysis, variance analysis etc.
- Can multi task and cater to adhoc requests including Para Legal/interpretation of contracts and impacts to financials etc.
- CA, CFA or MBA candidate from Top Tier Institutes
- 2-3 years of relevant experience post professional qualifications in Investment Boutique Firm/Investment Bank
- Excellent Excel skills.(Pivot/V Lookup/Sumif/If conditions/Match Functions/Offset functions/Advance Excel skills etc.
- Overall understanding on M&A from an FDD perspective.
- Blend of Corporate Finance & Accounting Knowledge both will be preferred
- Comfortable in a dynamic and fast changing environment
- Trained in financial modelling at investment banks, PE firms
- Strong ability to develop and maintain relationships
Location -Indore (M.P)
- Investment Banking
- Venture Capital & Private Equity
- Management Consulting