We are looking for a seasoned sales/business development professional to lead our business development across all levels for EMEA(Europe, Middle East & North Africa) & North American region
The candidate will be directly responsible for market penetration in the respective region
5-6 Years of management consulting or equivalent project management experience preferably in Automotive Industry
- Experience executing complex strategic and operational initiatives
- Cross-functional knowledge across AMWORLD domains; As per the ongoing projects populated on www.amworldadvisor.com
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral, with a strong executive presence
- Proven ability to effectively influence without authority across all levels
- Ability to translate overall business vision and objectives into tactical strategies and executable plans, providing customers with options where applicable
- Strong self-starter with an ability to navigate successfully through ambiguity to provide recommendations on project direction
- Ability to anticipate changing customer needs in order to create value for the customer
- Strong work ethic with flexibility and adaptability to change
- Ability to challenge the status quo
- Success in supporting organizational goals by delivering on strategic priorities
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with proven ability to present solutions to complex business problems
- Proven ability to proactively look and think ahead, going beyond obvious project needs M&A or analytics experience of 3 years preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Finance/International Law/Investment Banking, MBA a plus
Who You’ll Work With
You’ll work with the AMWORLD team present globally. Specifically, you’ll work within the Global M&A Pools team primarily supporting the Client Services team. AMWORLD M&A harnesses a blend of technical and financial data sources, including proprietary AMWORLD data, to help clients identify opportunities, improve their financial planning, or benchmark their performance.
M&A Ventures fosters innovation driven by analytics, design thinking, and mobile and social by developing new products/services and integrating them into our client work. It is helping to shift our model toward asset-based consulting and is a foundation for –and expands our investment in –our entrepreneurial culture.
What You’ll Do
You will help in framing AMWORLD ’s view on the future of the M&A sector and manage the collection of actual/ historical data for specific countries and geographies covered by Global M&A Pools. In this role, you will review the data received for completeness, and understand assumptions made when compiling the data vault. You will do this by working with M&A affiliates and validators to verify the numbers and make them coherent. Your responsibilities will also include forecasting various sectors for individual economies and managing the process of uploading data and documents to M&A’s Intra- and Internet sites. Lastly, you will also collaborate with firm IT on the sites’ development for your respective market.
Offer of employment with AMWORLD M&A is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.