- Assist in the execution of ongoing M&A transactions within the team.
- Create and draft marketing presentations and memoranda for internal and external use.
- Conduct company and industry research.
- Assist in the development of financial models and valuation analyses.
- Support due to diligence execution.
- Pursuing Masters in Finance, Foreign Trade, International Business & Economics.
- Knowledge of accounting and financial concepts.
- Problem-solving-oriented and analytical thinking capability.
- Team player with a good work ethic, entrepreneurial attitude, and demonstrated commitment to excellence.
- Goal-oriented, proactive, and self-motivated. Can-do attitude: no task too big or small.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in a European language is a plus.
- Relevant internship experience from an Investment Bank, Boutique or Big 4 Accounting Firm.
- Management Consulting
- Foreign Trade
- Investment Banking
Indore (M.P), India
You’ll be employed with the firm on 6 monthly contract basis followed by a permanent position as M&A Associate.